Information We Collect
“Personal information,” as used in this Policy, is information that specifically identifies an individual, such as an individual’s name, address, telephone number, or e-mail address. Personal information also includes information about an individual’s activities, such as information about his or her activity on our Services, and demographic information, such as date of birth, gender, geographic area, and preferences, when any of this information is linked directly to personal information that identifies that individual.
This section describes the personal information and other information we collect on the Service.
- User-Provided Information: You have to register with us to play games on the Service, maintain points and chips in an account, and to redeem prizes that you earn on the Service. You can register with us at any time by providing us with an email address, username, and password. Also, if you redeem points for cash on the Service, we ask for your first name, last name, postal address.
- “Automatically Collected” Information: When you visit the Site, we automatically collect information such as your IP address, cookie information, browser type, system type, the content and pages that you access on the Site, the dates and times you access the Site, and the “referring URL” (i.e., the page from which you navigated to the Site). Similarly, when you launch or use the Service, we automatically collect a variety of information about your mobile device and your use of the Service, such as your IP address, Device ID (as defined below), device type and operating system, browser type, as well as the dates and times you access or use the Service, and actions you engage in using the Service (such as, for example, the types of games you play). This information is gathered for all users. We may collect this information passively using technologies such as standard server logs, cookies, and clear GIFs (also known as “Web beacons”). If we link or associate any information gathered through passive means with personal information, we treat the combined information as personal information under this Policy. Otherwise, we use and disclose information collected by passive means in aggregate form or otherwise in a non-personally identifiable form.
- The Ways we Use Information:
- ” Generally, we use the information that you provide or that we collect and/or aggregate, including personal information, “automatically collected” information, and other information, to: (i) administer, operate, and improve the Services and our other services and systems; (ii) personalize the content and information on the Services, (iii) monitor and analyze the effectiveness of the Service and marketing activities on the Services (including by third parties), (iv) understand and analyze the usage trends, interests, and preferences of our users, (v) track your entries, submissions, and status in any promotions or other activities that may be offered on the Services from time to time, and (vi) create new features, functionality, products, and services.
- ” We may also use personal information for any other purposes that we may disclose to you in connection with a request for your personal information, and for any other use for which you may provide your consent.
- ” We will use your email address and other contact information to contact you for administrative purposes and for customer service purposes. We may also use your contact information to send you advertisements and promotions regarding our products and services and those of third parties.
- ” We may use location information that you provide or that we collect to provide content (including, without limitation, advertisements) and services to you based in whole or in part on your location.
- “ We will use your first name, last name, and postal address to mail you checks of redeemed points.”
- When We Disclose Information:
- ” Other than as described in this Policy, we will not disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent. We do, however, disclose your personal information and other information about you in the following circumstances: If you win a prize on the Service, we may publish your first name, last initial, location, picture, and a description of the prize (e.g., the amount of any monetary prize) that you have won on our social media pages, our website, and in advertisements and promotional materials that we may disseminate through various media. Additionally, if you win a prize on the Service, we may disclose personal information about you to third parties in connection with tax reporting obligations.
- We may disclose your information, including personal information, if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws, including but not limited to in response to a court order, judicial or other government subpoena or warrant, or to otherwise cooperate with law enforcement activity or other legal process.
- We also reserve the right to disclose your information, including personal information, as we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to take precautions against liability; to protect DailyWin and others from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or activity; to investigate and defend ourselves against any claims or allegations; to assist government enforcement agencies; to protect the security or integrity of the Services (including all hardware, software, and systems underlying the Services and otherwise used to provide the Services) and our other property; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our users, or other persons or entities.
- We make certain information that is not personally identifiable (e.g., information that was automatically collected, or that was otherwise aggregated or de-identified) available to third parties (i) to comply with various reporting obligations; (ii) for business, marketing, or advertising purposes; or (iii) to assist such parties in understanding our users” interests, habits, and usage patterns for certain programs, content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality available through the Services. For example, we may inform our advertisers and other third parties that a certain proportion of the Service”s users are female and have played games relating to a certain topic.
- Choices and Access:
- Please be aware that while your changes may be reflected promptly in active user databases, we may retain all information you submit for a variety of purposes, including backups and archiving, analytics, and prevention of fraud and abuse. To protect your privacy and security, we may ask you to verify your identity before granting you account access or making corrections to your information. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information at all times. Third-Party Connected Services.
- Any personal information you provide on or to any Third-Party Connected Service is provided directly to such Third-Party Connected Service and is subject to that third party”s policies governing privacy and security. We are not responsible for the sharing, posting, commenting, or other content and information-gathering practices on any Third-Party Connected Services. Please review their terms of service and privacy policies carefully before using any Third-Party Connected Services and connecting to our Services.
- The Services may contain links to other Web sites, products, or services that we do not own or operate. If you choose to visit or use any third-party products or services, please be aware that this Policy will not apply to your activities or any information you disclose while using third-party products or services or otherwise interacting with third parties. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these third-party websites and services. We encourage you to carefully review the privacy policies applicable to any Web site or service you visit other than the Service before providing any personal information on them.
- We Our Committed to Children’s Privacy:
- Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, we do not knowingly collect or maintain personal information from persons under 13 years of age on the Services, and no part of the Services is directed to persons under 13. If we learn that personal information of children under the age of 13 has been collected on the Service without verifiable parental consent, then we will take the appropriate steps to delete this information. If you are a parent or guardian and discover that your child under the age of 13 has obtained an account on the Service or otherwise provided personal information to us, then you may alert us at email@example.com and request that we delete that child’s personal information from our systems.
- Data Security:
- We use commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards in an effort to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission of personal information, we make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. Please be aware, however, that this is not a guarantee that such personal information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
- Changes and Updates to this Policy:
- We may occasionally update this Policy. When we do, we will also revise the “last updated” date at the beginning of the Policy. Your continued use of the Services after a revised Policy has become effective indicates that you have read, understood and agreed to the then-current version of the Policy. If we change this Policy in a manner that is materially less restrictive of our use or disclosure of your personal information, we will use reasonable efforts to notify you of the change and to obtain your consent prior to applying the change to any personal information that we collected from you prior to the date the change becomes effective. We may send a message to your email address, if we have one on file, or generate a pop-up or similar notification when you access the Services for the first time after such material changes are made. Material changes to this Policy will be effective upon the earlier of (i) your first use of any of the Services with actual knowledge of such change, or (ii) 30 days from providing you notice of such change as described in this section. We encourage you to periodically review this Policy to stay informed about how we collect, use, and disclose information.
- Contact Information:
- Please contact us with any questions or comments about this Policy, your personal information collected on the Services, our third party disclosure practices, or your consent choices. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.